Report for the 3rd quarter 2014
Progress report for the 3nd quarter 2014 – 1st July to 30th September 2014
Report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2014 The Angler Board has decided to change the format of the Quarterly reports of the company to conform to the format of the reporting of industry peer groups. We believe this will make our Key Performance Indicators more easily understood between quarters and provide better industry facing comparisons All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise. Strong increase in Net Gaming Revenue in the third quarter.
Key Facts for Third Quarter:
- Net Game Win increased by 934% to €601,081 (€64,295)
- Registered customers at the end of Q3 amounted to 10,833
- Customer deposits amounted to €785,870 (€159,515)
- Integration with Yggdrasil games went live
Financials (Please see table in attached document)
Key Performance Indicators (EUR) (Please see table in attached document)
Events after Q3
- A former B2B site has been acquired and this will have positive impact on cash flow, increase the customer base, and strengthen the product offering and management.
- The B2B site was acquired with 8,208,963 ordinary shares
- Contract negotiations are advanced with a new B2B partner.
- The daily deposit so far in Q4 has increased 20% compared to the average Q3 daily deposit
- Date for Q4 2014 report will be 16th February 2015 Malta, 31st October 2014
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Michael Bennett, CEO[email protected]