About Angler Gaming plc
Angler Gaming plc is a Maltese holding company listed on the Swedish stock exchange, Spotlight Stock Market (ANGL), that invests in companies which provide gaming services over the internet.
Angler Gaming’s core business is to own and administer shareholding in internet gambling companies which directly or through partners offer games to end users via Internet.
The focus is to invest in small, niche gaming companies and start ups with larger flexibility and possibilities to manage the values in the customer databases and grow fast around the World. In addition Angler Gaming acquires brands and customer databases to boost growth.
Angler Gaming Group History
2012 Betsson decided to focus on one gaming platform and decided to create Angler Gaming and distribute all its shares to existing shareholders via Spotlight Stockmarket (ANGL). Betsson also added some assets:
• €3,000,000 in Capital.
• A Gaming Platform based on the CasinoEuro platform, a successful business area within the Betsson Group.
• 30 customer databases that had less importance for Betsson.
2014 a year when things started to happen:
• New issues of shares (€1,700,000).
• Acquired Casino Assets with shares.
• Partnership with Vuetec, mainly live casino customers.
2015 August first profitable month.
2016 first profitable year:
• Acquired Bingo Assets, earn out model.
• December acquired assets from Vuetec, cash and shares.
• Q4 significant increased profit (EBIT €577,000).
2017 a strong year:
• Revenues increased by 78% year-on-year to €12,118,116.
• EBIT increased by 290% to €4,481,862.
• EBIT margin of 35.8%.
• 35,540 Active Customers.
• Dividend policy decided. 50-100% of Net Profit if not used for acquisitions and to safe guard going concern.
2018 continued growth:
• Continued growth in 2018.
• €3,351,000 Euro were distributed to the shareholders for 2017.
• The subsidiary PremierGaming obtained a licence from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
• Successful launch of ProntoCasino in the Northern Europe markets.
• Premiergaming Ltd received a full five year license to conduct online gaming in Sweden, including offering Online Casino, Online Sportsbetting and Online Bingo.
• Strong continued growth year.
• All-time high in Revenues and EBIT.
• Second consecutive year of dividend distributed to shareholders (€3,374,325).
127.718 Active Customers.
• All-time high in Revenues, EBIT, EBIT margin and Net Profit.
• EBIT per employee €450.000.
• Third consecutive year of dividends to its share holders (€5,248,950).
• Added 12 new casino suppliers to the Group’s fully owned and highly scalable gaming platform.
• Launched 2 new brands.
• Continued investment in personell and automated procedures for Responsible Gaming and Anti-Money laundry functions.