Interim report for 2nd quarter 2017
1st April to 30th June 2017 Angler Gaming PLC, reg. no. C55255, Malta
Financial report for the period ended 30th June 2017
Key Facts for Quarter 2 2017 (1st April 2017 – 30th June 2017)
All-time high in revenues and net profit for Q2 2017
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 64.1% to €2,753,290 (€1,677,473)
- Net profit increased by 115.9% to €809,809 (€375,112)
- Net profit margin of 29.4%
- All-time high in customer deposits with an increase of 68.55% to €4,641,568 (€2,753,798)
- 23,177 new registered customers, increase of 52.5% (15,196)
- Earnings per share of €0.0109 (€0.0051)
- During July, the average daily net gaming revenue was 23% higher than the average daily net gaming revenue during Q2 2017.
Key Facts for half-year 2017 (1st January 2017 – 30th June 2017)
All-time high in revenues and net profit for H1 2017
All figures are compared to half-yearly 2016 if not explicitly stated otherwise
Dividend Policy has been approved by the Board of Directors
Angler Gaming Group is debt-free and for several consecutive quarters have delivered all-time highs in revenues and net profits resulting in growing positive cash flow. As a consequence, the Board of Directors has approved a dividend policy of distributing between 50% and 100% of net profits, unless the funds are required for value enhancing acquisitions or to safeguard the Group’s financial stability. The dividend policy will apply from now on, including the year 2017.
Events in Q2 2017
- Sportsbook, Poker and Backgammon provided by BetConstruct has been launched on one of the B2B websites.
- New agreements have been reached with game suppliers NoLimit City and Authentic Gaming. Authentic Gaming has been launched at the end of Q2, NoLimit City will be launched in Q3.