Financial report for the period ended 31st December 2016
Key Facts for Quarter 4 2016 (1st October 2016 – 31st December 2016)
All-time high in Revenues and Net Profit for Q4
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 217% to €2,311,276 (€728,805)
- Net profit of €567,010 (€-468,209)
- Net Profit Margin of 24.50%
- All-time high in customer deposits with an increase of 47.55% to €3,939,340 (€2,669,770)
- 22,567 new registered customers (ATH) with an increase of 92% (11,751)
- Earnings per share of €0.0078
- The purchase of the Vuetec assets, announced on the 2nd December 2016, has had a positive effect on the net profit since 1st December 2016. Even without this extra contribution from the Vuetec assets the net profit listed in Q4 would still be an all-time high.
Key Facts for 2016 (1st January 2016 – 31st December 2016)
All-time high in Revenues and Net Profit for 2016
All figures are compared to 1st January to 31st December 2016 if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenue increased by 77% to €7,184,460 (€4,068,105)
- Net profit increased by 768% to €1,383,189 (€-207,003)
- Net Profit Margin of 19.25%
- Customer deposits increased by 45% to €12,754,498 (€8,771,211)
- 81% increase in newly registered customers 91,189 (50,259)
- Earnings per share of €0.0186
Events in Q1 2017
- An all-time high in customer deposits has been registered in January 2017.
- 1,000,000 ordinary shares of nominal value of €0.01 have been issued as part consideration for the acquisition of the Vuetec Assets.
- Soft launch of the sports book project is planned for mid-February 2017.
- A poker product is planned to be integrated and launched during Q1 2017.