Interim report for 3rd quarter 2016
1st July to 30th September 2016
Financial report for the period ended 30th September 2016
Key Facts for Quarter 3 2016 (1st July 2016 – 30th September 2016)
All-time high in new registered and active customers
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 30.6% to €1,631,786 (€1,249,145)
- Net profit of €14,804 (€58,731)
- Net Profit Margin of 0.90% is due to extraordinary bonus costs in Q3 to reactivate the recently acquired bingo assets, i.e. it was decided to invest extra in player incentives to maximize the reactivation of Bingo players.
- All-time high in customer deposits with an increase of 31.85% to €3,398,923 (€2,577,861).
- Customer deposits increased by 23% compared to Q2 2016 which was the previous all-time high. This increase is due to both organic growth and the acquired bingo assets.
- 19,025 new registered customers (ATH) with an increase of 56% (12,209)
- 15,593 active customers (ATH) with an increase of 62% (9,623)
- Earnings per share of €0.0002
- October 2016 has started strong as regards deposits. The average daily deposit is the highest in the history of the company. The average daily deposit so far in October is 19% higher compared to the daily average deposit in Q3 2016.
Key Facts for 2016 (1st January 2016 – 30th September 2016)
All-time high in revenues and net profit
All figures are compared to 1st January to 30th September 2015 if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenue increased by 45% to €4,873,184 (€3,339,300)
- Net profit increased by 220.76% to €792,653 (€247,112)
- Net Profit Margin of 16.2%
- Customer deposits increased by 45% to €8,815,158 (€6,101,441)
- 35% increase in newly registered customers 52,182 (38,532)
- Earnings per share of €0.0109