Interim report for 4th quarter and year-end 2015
1st October to 31st December 2015
Angler Gaming PLC, reg. no. C55255, Malta
ANGLER GAMING PLC
Financial report for the period ended 31stDecember 2015
Revenues quadrupled in 2015
Key Facts for Quarter 4 2015
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenue increased by 77.77% to €728,805 (€409,980)
- Customer deposits increased by 152% to €2,669,770 (€1,058,459)
- 11,751 new registered customers in this quarter
- All-time high in customer deposits (an increase of 3.5% over Q3 2015 which was the previous ATH quarter).
- All-time high in accounting revenue in the month of December.
- As already presented to the market on the 20thNovember, one of our high roller players won the sum of €569,000. This big win affected the quarterly gross revenue resulting in a loss of €468,209.
- Player winnings so far in Q1 2016 have been lower resulting in higher revenues.
Key Facts for 2015
All figures are compared to 2014 if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenue increased by 304% to €4,068,105 (€1,005,840)
- Customer deposits increased by 323% to €8,771,211 (€2,071,594)
- 8% increase in newly registered customers 50,259 (46,538)
- Losses in 2015 reduced by 80% compared to 2014 €221,097 (€1,208,961)
- 9% increase in active customers even though a new bonus strategy supporting higher quality players was adopted 31,569 (28,930)
EVENTS IN Q4
Two new game suppliers has been launched during Q4
This report has not been reviewed by the Company’s Auditor – the Audited Financial Statements for 2014 were published on the 20thApril 2015. The Audited Financial Statements for 2015 will be published on 21stApril 2016.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday, May 27th2016 in Stockholm. The location will be disclosed at a later date.
Q1 2016 report will be published on 3rdMay 2016
The Angler Gaming PLC board does not recommend any dividends for 2015.
Malta, 15th February 2016
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Michael Bennett, CEO