Interim report for the 3rd quarter 2015
Financial report for the period ended 30 September 2015
Revenue growth of 467% and second consecutive profit quarter
Key Facts for Quarter 3 2015
- Revenue increased by 467% to €1,249,145 (€ 220,144)
- Second consecutive profit reported at €58,731 after tax
- Net Profit Margin of 4.7%
- 12,209 new registered customers in this quarter
- Customer deposits increased by 228% to €2,577,861 (€785,870)
- Higher customer winnings were observed in Q3 (10% above 2015 average). October’s payout level is back to normal.
- All-time high in customer deposits (an increase of 19.4% over Q2 2015 which was the previous ATH quarter).