Financial report for the period ended 31 March 2015
Strong growth in the first quarter 2015
Key Facts for Quarter 1 2015
- Revenue increased by 220% to €783,627 (€ 241,808)
- Group loss reduced by over 50% compared to Q4 2014 €-94,443 (€-193,720)
- Net Game Win close to one Million Euros, 330% increase of Q1 2014 (€241,808)
- Customer deposits increased by 210% to €1,364,423 (€439,427)
- Dublinbet launched successfully as B2B-cooperation in Quarter 1.
Events after Q1
- The Annual General Meeting will be held on the 27th May 2015 at 09.15.
Venue: Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre & Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm.
- Q2 2015 report will be published on 3rd August 2015
This report has not been reviewed by the Company’s Auditor – the Audited Financial Statements for 2014 were published on the 20thApril 2015.
Malta, 4th May 2015
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Michael Bennett, CEO
ANGLER GAMING PLC (PUBL) IS A MALTESE HOLDING COMPANY LISTED ON THE SWEDISH STOCK EXCHANGE, AKTIETORGET, THAT INVESTS IN COMPANIES WHICH PROVIDE GAMING SERVICES OVER THE INTERNET. ANGLER GAMING’S CORE BUSINESS IS TO OWN AND ADMINISTER SHAREHOLDING IN INTERNET GAMBLING COMPANIES. ANGLER GAMING PLC OWNS STARFISHMEDIA N.V WHICH THROUGH PARTNERS OR BY ITSELF OFFERS GAMES TO END USERS VIA THE INTERNET.