Financial report for Q3 of 2012
Progress report for the 3rd quarter 2012 – 1st July to 30th September 2012
FINANCIALS FOR Q3
- Turnover: 0 Euro
- Profit/Loss: -75,569.58 Euro
- Earnings per share: -0.18 Euro
- Number of shares by 30th September 2012: 42,214,957
COMMENTS FOR Q3 2012
- Angler Gaming PLC opens for trading on AktieTorget on July 6th.
- As planned, Starfish Media’s first brand, CasinoEstrella, launched on 29th of September for Mexico and Chile.
- Microgaming chosen as primary game supplier. This entitles Starfish Media’s brands to participate in large pooled jackpots which will be used to attract players. Microgaming is also used by large operators such as Betsson.
- Starfish’s own brand “iGamingPartners” will manage the affiliate program using Income Access as the underlying affiliate platform.
- All six key roles in the Starfish Team were filled and these persons will be moving to Curacao during 2013. The roles include: CEO, HR & Office Manager, SEO Manager, Affiliate Manager, Development Manager and Lead Developer.
- Temporary Customer Support team recruited in Malta. Profiles slightly wider than customary to increase overall productivity, such as SEO and Development expertise in addition to Customer Support experience.
- Date for Q4 2012 report will be 4th of February 2013.
Angler Gaming PLC Angler Gaming PLC (the Company/Angler) was formed in Malta on the 8th February 2012 and its first Financial Year will end on the 31st December 2012. This in accordance with the default provisions under the Companies Act, Chapter 386 of the Laws of Malta relating to financial year end. Angler’s business concept Angler’s business consists of investing and administering shareholding in companies which offer gaming products to the end users via remote communication channels. Mission Angler’s mission is to invest in and manage fast-growing companies operating in the online gaming industry. Objective Angler’s objective is to generate long-term growth and profitability in order to provide shareholders with the best possible returns in the long term. Strategy plan Angler’s and its subsidiaries’ strategic plan is to grow organically on a global market. Subsidiaries Starfish Media NV (Starfish) is an iGaming company incorporated under the laws of Curacao with reg. no. 125528 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Angler. Starfish holds a Curacao gaming licence authorising it to provide internet gaming, services and products. Since April 2012 Angler’s main focus of activity has centered around working with the Starfish management team in preparing to go live, which it did during Q3 2012. Starfish’s operation Starfish has its own subsidiary company, Starpay Limited (Starpay), which is a Malta registered company with company registration number C56562. The Starfish CEO has recruited a team of six personnel who are currently all working out of the Angler offices in Malta before re-locating to Curacao later this year. These employees are currently employed by Starpay whilst in Malta and thereafter they will be moved onto the Starfish payroll when they relocate to Curacao. Starfish has designed and branded its first iGaming product “CasinoEstrella.com” which was successfully launched for play in Mexico and Chile during the third quarter 2012. It is a pure casino brand built on the CasinoEuro platform and has a product offering of close to 100 games. Target market is Latin America. Pre-launch marketing is advanced and local affiliates have been signed up in readiness for the launch, with a large number of associated sites operating in the target market area.
COMMENTS FROM MICHAEL BENNETT, CEO ANGLER GAMING:
“CasinoEstrella.com was launched on schedule, initially opening for play in Mexico and Chile; followed shortly afterwards by Peru and Argentina. Initial response was in line with our expectations and feedback about the look/content of the site and the games on offer was positive. More countries will be opened for play in Q4. The first of Starfish’s management team’s Work Permits was issued in Curacao a little later than expected but we are hopeful the process will now continue smoothly and the team will begin moving there around the turn of the year. It has been exciting to follow the progress of Starfish during the first term of operations and I am amazed at how much has been accomplished with such a small team. Looking forward to Q4’s progress.”
SNAPSHOT OF OCTOBER
- First players and deposits from Latin America accepted.
- Additional markets launched for CasinoEstrella – Peru, Argentina and generic Latin America.
- Starfish Media’s corporate site launched.
- CEO and Affiliate Manager attended Barcelona Affiliate Conference. Several heavy-weight affiliates looking to promote the brand in different ways.
- Work begun on additional brand to target Brazil.
COMMENTS FROM HANS DAHLGREN, CEO STARFISH MEDIA:
“Following the accomplishments of Q3, we have set the bar high for Q4 and will continue full-steam ahead. The team is excited that we are now live and eager to push forward to do make Starfish a success.”
Malta, 7th November 2012 Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Michael Bennett, CEO [email protected]