Angler Gaming plc – Interim Report for 4th Quarter and Year-end 2019
Key Facts for the 4th Quarter and Year-end 2019
All time high in Revenues
- Revenues increased by 16.79% to €7,885,746 (€6,751,854).
- EBIT increased by 187.63% to €2,056,917 (€715,128).
- EBIT margin of 26.08% (10.59%).
- Customer deposits decreased by12.40% to €18,518,134 (€21,138,984).
- 50,987 new registered customers (48,262), increase of 5.65%.
- 25,865 new depositing customers (26,211), a decrease of 1.32%.
- Earnings per share of €0.0260 (€0.0092).
- The average daily Net Gaming Revenue for the 43 first days of Q1 2020 is 18 % higher compared to the average daily Net Gaming Revenue in Q4 2019. All subsidiaries are showing growth in revenues.
- In Q4 2019 Premiergaming Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of Angler Gaming PLC, launched a new brand; ProntoLive focusing on Live Casino. The launch temporary increased the marketing cost (expensive TV-advertising) as was communicated in the Q3 Report 2019. In Q1 2020 Premiergaming Ltd is changing to a more operational marketing mix. As a result, the Group”s marketing expenses in Q1 2020 is estimated to be approximately 30% less compared to Q4 2019. In Q4 2019 Premiergaming represented 20% of the Group”s revenues. The decrease in marketing cost should not effect the Premiergaming”s revenues negative in Q1 2020, given a more effective marketing mix.
Malta, 18th February 2020
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming plc