Angler Gaming plc – Interim Report for 3rd Quarter of 2019
Key Facts for the 3rd Quarter 2019 (1st July 2019 – 30th September 2019)
All time high in Revenues and Profits
- Revenues increased by 102.20% to €7,636,436 (€3,776,644).
- EBIT increased by 130.28% to €2,420,802 (€1,051,254).
- EBIT margin of 31.70% (27.84%).
- Customer deposits increase of 188.82% to €20,162,937 (€6,981,253).
- 47,826 new registered customers (26,550), increase of 80.14%.
- 21,721 new depositing customers (8,189), increase of 165.25%.
- Earnings per share of €0.0302 (€0.0136).
- The Group’s recent startup, Premiergaming Ltd, operating its ProntoCasino brand, has achieved its first ever quarterly profit in the third quarter 2019, EBIT €192,659, as a result of reducing its marketing spend in Q3, as was communicated in the Q2 2019 Report. Premiergaming represented 27% of the Group’s revenues in Q3.
- Premiergaming Ltd has decided to launch a new brand in Q4 2019 in Sweden, focusing on a broad Casino offering, which has already been approved by Spelinspektionen. The launch of the new brand will temporary increase the marketing spending in Q4 compared to Q3 2019, but not as much as in previous quarters. The integration and launch of a Sportsbook for Premiergaming Ltd is planned to H1 2020.
- The average daily Net Gaming Revenue for the 21 first days of October 2019 is 3% higher compared to the average daily Net Gaming Revenue in Q3 2019.
Malta, 24th October 2019
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming plc