Angler Gaming plc – Interim Report for 2nd Quarter of 2019
Revenues increased by 74%
- Revenues increased by 74.64% to €6,701,149 (€3,837,061).
- EBIT decreased by 2.61% to €1,343,413 (€1,378,538).
- EBIT margin of 20.05% (35.92%).
- Customer deposits increase of 149.07% to €17,287,168 (€6,940,630).
- 45,647 new registered customers (29,402), increase of 55.25%.
- Earnings per share of €0.0154 (€0.0179).
- The EBIT for Q2 excluding Premiergaming Ltd (a company launched within the Group 1st of October 2018 with brands such as ProntoCasino), was €1,921,602 which is all-time high. Since 1st of July 2019 Premiergaming Ltd is spending less on marketing investments since the Group believes that Premiergaming Ltd has reached a critical mass and it is time to focus on improving the bottom line. Premiergaming Ltd represented 31% of the Group’s revenues in Q2.
- The average daily Net Gaming Revenue for July 2019 is 14% lower compared to the average daily Net Gaming Revenue in Q2 2019 due to higher payout to customers (many customers won and one player won almost €500,000). However the average daily customer deposits for July 2019 is 11% higher compared to the average daily customer deposits in Q2 2019.
Malta, 08th August 2019
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming plc