Interim report for 3rd quarter 2018
Financial report for the period ended 30th September 2018
Key Facts for Quarter 3 2018 (1st July 2018 – 30th September 2018)
Q3 2018 all-time high in customer deposits
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 13.28% to € 3,776,644 (€3,333,875)
- EBIT €1,051,254 (€1,289,010)
- EBIT margin of 27.84% (38.66%)
- All-time high in customer deposits with an increase of 23.66% to €6,981,253 (€5,645,473)
- 26,550 new registered customers (24,251), increase of 9.48%
- Earnings per share of €0.0136 (€0.0168)
- In October 2018, the average daily net gaming revenue was 62% higher than the average daily net gaming revenue during Q3 2018. The growth is due to a successful launch of ProntoCasino.com and PremierLiveCasino.com towards Northern Europe in the fully owned subsidiary PremierGaming Ltd. Without these two brands the daily net gaming average increased 1%. For further information see the CEO comments.
Key Facts for 2018 (1st January 2018 – 30th September 2018)
All-time high in revenues and net profit
All figures are compared to the same period last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 32.72% to € 11,642,282 (€8,771,817)
- EBIT increased by 27.43% to €3,798,867 (€2,981,143)
- EBIT Margin of 32.63% (33.99%)
- Customer deposits increased by 39.37% to €20,689,339 (€14,845,229)
- 32.66% increase in newly registered customers 91,189 (68,741)
- Earnings per share of €0.0492 (€0.0385)
Events in Q3 2018
– PremierLiveCasino.com was soft launched at the end of Q3, a PayNPlay for live casino players.
– The following suppliers were added for PremierGaming Ltd; NetEnt, QuickSpin, PushGaming, Yggdrasil, PlayNGo and NoLimitCity.
Events after the reporting period
– ProntoCasino.com and PremierLiveCasino, PayNPlay Casinos towards Northern Europe, successfully launched on the 1st October in the fully owned subsidiary PremierGaming Ltd.
– PremierGaming Ltd is applying for a Swedish online gaming license (Casino, LiveCasino, Odds and Bingo).
– Mr Marvin Abela has been appointed CEO for PremierGaming Ltd. Marvin has extensive experience within the Group and from different roles in the industry.
This report has not been reviewed by the Company’s Auditor. The Audited Financial Statements for 2017 were published on the 30th April 2018.
The Q4 2018 report will be published on the 14th of February 2019.
Malta, 7th of November 2018
Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Thomas Kalita, CEO
Mobile: +356 9966 2000
Angler Gaming plc
ANGLER GAMING PLC (PUBL) IS A MALTESE HOLDING COMPANY LISTED ON THE SWEDISH STOCK EXCHANGE, SPOTLIGHT STOCK MARKET THAT INVESTS IN COMPANIES WHICH PROVIDE GAMING SERVICES OVER THE INTERNET. ANGLER GAMING’S CORE BUSINESS IS TO OWN AND ADMINISTER SHAREHOLDING IN INTERNET GAMBLING COMPANIES. ANGLER GAMING PLC OWNS STARFISHMEDIA N.V AND PREMIERGAMING LTD. WHICH OFFER, DIRECTLY OR THROUGH PARTNERS, GAMES TO END USERS VIA THE INTERNET.