Summary of the annual General Meeting of Angler Gaming in 2015
The Annual General Meeting of Angler Gaming plc was held on 27thMay 2015, at 09:15, in Stockholm, Sweden.
The following decisions were taken by the Annual general Meeting:
- The Audited Accounts for the Company and the Group for financial year ending 31stDecember 2014 were approved.
- While the company has not distributed any dividends, the CEO statement highlighted positive developments and greatly improved financial performance of the group comparing to previous financial year, and the existence of positive indicators for the future.
- David Gray and Michael Bennett were re-elected as Board members. David Gray was re-elected as Chairman of the board.
- The amount not exceeding €125,000 per annum has been allocated for the board’s remuneration covering the ordinary duties of directors.
- The auditors have been confirmed.
For further information please contact
Michael Bennett, CEO, on [email protected]
Angler Gaming plc is a Maltese holding company listed on AktieTorget that invests in companies which provide gaming services over the Internet. The main focus of the operation is to own and administer internet gambling companies.