Financial report for 1st quarter of 2013
Progress report for the 1st quarter 2013 – 1st January to 31st March 2013
ANGLER GAMING PLC Q1 PROGRESS REPORT FINANCIALS FOR Q1
- Turnover: 0 Euro
- Profit/Loss: -84,076.95 Euro
- Earnings per share: -0.20 Euro
- Number of shares by 31st March 2013: 42,214,957
COMMENTS FOR Q1 2013
- New brand “Lucky31” online casino successfully launched – initially in English but with other languages to follow.
- Starfish Media’s first brand, CasinoEstrella, undergoes a re-design following the introduction of Betsoft games to increase the product offerings.
- The Starfish Team consisting of CEO, HR & Office Manager, SEO Manager, Affiliate Manager, Development Manager and Lead Developer were all re-located to Curacao and all necessary permits are in place.
- Starfish operating costs continue to be under budget
- Acquisition of Spanish players from Betsson database completed and marketing campaigns initiated.
- Additional customer support agents recruited to increase language capabilities
COMMENTS FROM MICHAEL BENNETT, CEO ANGLER GAMING:
“Lots of activity in the first quarter of this year with the Starfish team now successfully re-located to Curacao. The global brand, “Lucky31” was launched, initially in English, and other major languages will be added during Q2. Initial response was good, especially from Eastern European players. CasinoEstrella was re-vamped to accommodate the addition of Betsoft games to bring the product offerings into line on all sites. The overall level of deposits across all products were a little behind our forecasts which was disappointing, but this was offset by costs being 8.4% under budget for the period. We were a little late going live in 2012 and this has had a knock-on effect on the figures for the first quarter. However our two brands continue to attract interest and our player data base continues to grow so we are confident that we will see a steady improvement in 2013.”
COMMENTS FROM HANS DAHLGREN, CEO STARFISH MEDIA:
“Q1 gave us a boost in revenue compared to the previous quarter, but our goal to compensate for the poor results in Q4 was not achieved. The activity we have seen so far from Lucky31 (launched 25th of March) does give us hope however as the added revenue stream has already showed potential. Furthermore, I am confident that the addition of a B2B brand during Q2 will open up a new revenue stream and add a new dynamic to our product offerings. Beyond the numbers, the whole team has now relocated to Curacao and are working in harmony towards growing the revenue and strengthening the company.”
SNAPSHOT OF Q2.
- Starfish’s continued efforts to sign dynamic partners should result in first B2B partnership, to expand our market penetrations without cost escalations
- Additional languages for Lucky31
- New conversion campaigns targeting players in the initial Betsson database provided
- Bonus costs to be reduced on all sites through introduction of alternative offers Date for Q2 2013 report will be 12th of July 2013.
Malta, 24th April 2013 Board of Directors of Angler Gaming PLC
Enquiries: Michael Bennett, CEO [email protected]